August 27, 2012

The Start of a Pathetic Photo Gallery by an Amateur Photographer.

Did I tell you that I like photography? I think I should start a gallery here. Most of my photos can be found in my Instagram and PicsArtStudio accounts but unfortunately, both are kept private. So, I'll post them up here for you readers to admire, criticize, anything BUT stealing it.

Basketball was once my life.

Caffeine.

Dead leaf during winter in Tottori.

Leaves Architecture in Tokyo.
*I've deactivated my Facebook account, so I'm sorry to my long-distance friends and family who might be surprised to find me dissapeared from the social network and decide to accuse me for blocking them in FB. My apologies, but it's time for me to focus on my studies, health issues and this soon-to-be wonderful blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment