November 16, 2012

More Padi Pictures!

Right. A quick update on Padi Pet (the kitten which my dad and I brought home). She's grown fatter and she just loves to climb EVERYTHING!!! Beta the rabbit seems to enjoy her company but my other cat Muk Ching, is still irritated by her presence. They fought a few times, well, Muk Ching attacked Padi in the first place though. Enjoy!!

Her first day wearing a collar with a little bell.

Finally!!! Toilet-trained.

She ambushed my camera right after I snapped this photo.

It's pure joy to spend my evening with her in the garden.

Spending time with Beta the rabbit.

This is their favourite playground, where they would ambush each other.

In her new and spacious cage.

Yes, she was performing acrobats for me. Oh my!

She even climbs this!! Notice her bushy tail. It's like a squirrel's.

Lazing around with Beta Boy. As you can see, she's exploring the sandal hut my mum bought for Beta.

Aww....she wanted to eat Beta's CELERY!!!! Of all things.
Beta Boy, finally being the rightful owner of the sandal hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment