December 14, 2012

Twitter. Will You Follow Me or Not?

Announcement: I've created a Twitter account - Ntakada_92.

Alright, some of my friends said that it's not a big deal to create an account just for my blog and told me not to expect many followers. Which is somewhat true, honestly. I don't really know if you readers would want to follow me. I created the account just for those who are not friends with me or don't know me personally, so that I can just post up the links in the timeline and you're just a click away from any updates.

I usually post updates in my Facebook and my other Twitter account (only for people I know). I'm not expecting any followers, though I already have 2 followers. It's up to you if you want to follow me on Twitter. I'll also share pictures and photography work on Twitter almost everyday since I only post certain pictures in my blog. I actually have huge photo galleries in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, which are kept private. This Twitter account will be kept public. Also, I'll tweet some random stuff.

Would appreciate a lot if you follow me on twitter. :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment