August 25, 2013

Infinite OGS Malaysia Concert Tickets Burned Holes

 Infinite OGS Malaysia concert tickets are up for sale TODAY!
Ticket price:

  1. VVIP & VIP: RM683
  2. Rock Zone Free Standing: RM583
  3. PS1 Numbered Seating: RM583
  4. PS2 Free Seating: RM483
  5. PS3 Free Seating: RM383
  6. PS4 Free Standing: RM183
HELL. Are you kidding me?! I'm sorry, but from a reasonable mind, RM583 for Rock Zone & PS1?! Aren't they terribly expensive?

Latest update, all tickets except for Rock Zone and PS4 are SOLD OUT.

I'm aiming for PS4 online. Heck, I just want to watch them live since it will be held at Stadium Negara. It is claimed that you can still see them clearly from the top. But is it even worth going? I can't guarantee if I can make it because I'm not sure if my university will have events. I know mum's discouraging me because it's like I'm throwing my money away. But I worked extra hours for this and I am dying really want to go. 

To buy or not to buy?

And I really hate pushing around while lining up for the concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment