September 10, 2012

3 Hadiths

A friend of mine shared this hadith with me and I would like to share it with my fellow Muslim readers too. Non-Muslim readers are welcomed to have a read to understand more about Islam.

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said,
"Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks of Me (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if he remembers Me.
If he remembers Me in himself, I, too remember him in Myself;
and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than them;
and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him;
and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him;
and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

[Bukhari]

I recently read 2 hadiths on kindness.
It was narrated that Aishah said, " A group of Jews asked permission to come in to see the Messenger of Allah and the said: As-samu 'alaykum (Death be upon you). Aishah replied: Rather may death be upon you - and curses!   The Messenger of Allah said: O Aishah, Allah has enjoined kindness in all things.  She responded: Did you not hear what they said?   He replied: (I did and) I answered 'Wa'alaykum (And also upon you). "
[Bukhari and Muslim] 

It was narrated from Aishah, the wife of the Prophet, that Allah's Messenger said: "O Aishah, Allah is kind and He loves kindness. He confers upon kindness what He does not confer upon harshness and what He does not confer upon anything else besides kindness."
[Muslim]

   

No comments:

Post a Comment