September 10, 2012

Cookie Journey

I baked cookies. FOR THE FIRST TIME. *claps* *ngawwww* *flips hair, whatever*

Cornflake cookies with almond!
Well, yes. After being bugged by my friends for not baking raya cookies for them, I baked for the first time in my life!! Cornflake cookies with almond and chocolate chip almond cookies. And alhamdulillah, they TASTED GOOD!!! =) Okay, not as delicious as my other friend who is a professional in baking. And please, don't compare them to Famos Amos (my dad actually said that the chocolate chip almond cookies taste like Famos Amos). But they are pretty decent cookies. Not too sweet, not too hard although some complained that they were a bit hard. Nevertheless, I received much good feedback, even exaggerated ones, but thank you, my friends and lecturers. I'm glad that you enjoyed. Even Mr JP, the Further Maths lecturer complimented the cornflake cookies. Teehee!!!

Chocolate chip almond cookies!
I got the cornflake cookie with almond recipe from one of *Chef Wan's recipe books. I don't know if I can post it here, it would be violating copyrights, wouldn't it? As for the chocolate chip almond cookies, my mother found the recipe in one of the famous recipe websites. I'll post up the link as soon as I get it from her.

*Chef Wan is a local celebrity chef who is famous internationally with tons of amazing recipes ranging from local cuisines to Western food to pastries.

A visit to the bakery ingredients shop nearby.
Ingredients for cornflake cookies with almond: Egg, margarine, self-raising flour, corn flour, cornflakes and chopped almonds




Getting ready to enter the oven!
These look delicious even before they enter the oven!!

I'll bake more when I have the time to do so. Thank you mum for guiding and helping me. =)

P/S: So, anybody plans to make me as his potential wife? =O

No comments:

Post a Comment