September 24, 2012

Confession of A Chemistry Student

I have a confession.

My Chemistry lecturer is so smart that I feel stupid every time I enter her class. 

I don't hate Chemistry, hell no!! I love it and as much as I pour my heart and soul into it, I need extra time to understand the theories and mechanisms as I am slow in understanding something. I enjoy lab sessions very much because practicals seem to help information to enter my brain more easily and to be stored in there for a longer period of time. I can spend hours studying Chemistry, watching Chemistry-related video clips and drawing mind maps solely on Chemistry, yet I will never get bored with it.

Yet, I still feel stupid in that class. Just a confession.

But I will never give up in Chemistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment