February 12, 2013

Growing Love For Braids

I am in love with BRAIDS! HAIRSTYLES WITH BRAIDS!!!

Back in primary school days, my mum would sometimes either tie the normal, bamboo or braided (or is it plaid?) ponytail for me. I used to hate the braided one because I somehow associated it with the Chinese man braided ponytail during the olden days, those dynasties and all. It's like as if one could slap others with that kind of ponytail.

Who knew that a simple braid would go through evolution and create so many beautiful and unique hairstyles?







I've been watching a Youtuber by the username bebexo who uploads her own tutorials on hairstyles, fashion and make up. I especially love her hairstyle tutorials because she explains and shows the steps very clearly. Feel free to visit her Youtube channel yeah! :) She's got some wickedly awesome braided hairstyles!



Yay!!! I finally found a few braided hairstyles for Orientation Ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment