February 15, 2013

Hearts

Right now as I am typing as fast as I can, Valentines Day will be over in 4 minutes.

As usual, everyone posted about their Valentines Day; the coupled ones would go all lovey-dovey while the single people would either complain or boast about being forever alone like a boss.

How I spent my Valentines? Dress hunting with 2 dear friends. It was enjoyable when we had to run around searching for the right dress for each other and ourselves. In the end, one of us found the perfect dress and my, it is seriously beautiful!! And it wasn't really expensive judging from the good quality cloth used and the lovely design.

Here's a sweet song and MV by K.Will specially for all you lovely readers!! :) Valentines over now at my place, but Happy Valentines Day!!!



6 years and going on. And it will always be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment